A Naruto based RPG Forum. Non-canon characters and guaranteed unique system. The epitome of a five year forum RPG tradition.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
- Time and Date -

Week: ZERO
Clock: GMT+0 (No Daylight Savings Time in effect)

- Important Links -
Forum Rules
Behavior Guide
Character Rules
The Stat System
Combat Rules
Clan, Money, & Mission Rules

FAQ
Forum Licenses

Kekkei Genkai, Trades and Talents
Biju and Jinchuriki
Summon Contracts
Sennin Mode
Cursed Seals

Shinobi History
World of NWOTN
Samurai Factions
- Administrators -

TenchiMoriInferintTakaiKitty

- Affiliates -

Facebook

Affiliates

Super Anime RPG Fairy Tail Guild Fairy Tail RPG

Share | 

Rite of War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bastian

PostSubject: Rite of War   Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:30 am

An Original RP Based on Medieval Times

Includes:
Open Plot
Constantly Updated so that the world reflects the decision the members make IC. Every now and again a Plot Event will occur where it effects everyone and being that they happen at random always keeps people on their toes as anything can happen.

Stat System
A easy-to-learn stat system that helps show your character progression the more they do IC.

6 Races
Several races, each with its own unique traits and traditions.

Plot Currently:

Soulate knows peace, though peace is always a fickle thing. With tension between the Dracs and Bardocians increasing daily many expect war to break out soon on the continent of Draconia. And with the arrival of the Mortedi, a race of immortals that seeming came from know where, it has both the Dracs and the Bardocians on edge as to what their purpose is. Meanwhile across the Babilonian Sea, the humans are living under a time of peace. However with the current King nearing his end the political war as to who will take over the kingdom in his pass is a issue that is on everyones mind. And with these strange creatures known as the Viera appearing outside from the Forklorn Wood, people begin to fear why these rabbit like woman have come out of hiding now.

Basic I know, but its a start nonetheless. Currently we are also looking for good and RELIABLE mods for the site so if your interested pm Bastian on the site.

Here is our button code :P

Code:
[url=http://riteofwar.forumotion.com/][img]http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/14/78/73/70/rowaff10.png[/img][/url]
Back to top Go down

Rite of War
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1