A Naruto based RPG Forum. Non-canon characters and guaranteed unique system. The epitome of a five year forum RPG tradition.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
- Time and Date -

Week: ZERO
Clock: GMT+0 (No Daylight Savings Time in effect)

- Important Links -
Forum Rules
Behavior Guide
Character Rules
The Stat System
Combat Rules
Clan, Money, & Mission Rules

FAQ
Forum Licenses

Kekkei Genkai, Trades and Talents
Biju and Jinchuriki
Summon Contracts
Sennin Mode
Cursed Seals

Shinobi History
World of NWOTN
Samurai Factions
- Administrators -

TenchiMoriInferintTakaiKitty

- Affiliates -

Facebook

Affiliates

Super Anime RPG Fairy Tail Guild Fairy Tail RPG

Share | 

ATTENTION GODAMN IT MISSIONS MISSIONS MISSIONS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
天地 Tenchi
Admin|Jōnin of Kirigakure

Male
Number of posts : 1242
Forum Position : Head Admin
Humor : Variable

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
11/50  (11/50)
Secondary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Tertiary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: ATTENTION GODAMN IT MISSIONS MISSIONS MISSIONS!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Now that I have your fully and utterly attention, here are the news.

Ways to Rank Up have been altered and there are now also some alternatives towards reaching Chuunin. Such is done through the Reputation System. The Reputation System was reworked, it now relates to each individual character, even those in a village against the previous system where villages had reputation and the only individuals were criminals. You will gain Reputation points the same way you did before with the same maths, that part was not changed. However, there are new applications for the Reputation, being the following:

• Secondary way to Rank up from Genin to Chuunin, an alternative to exams;
  • Only way to reach the Jounin & Sennin Ranks besides the obvious level requirements;
  • Personal Reputation counts towards your Missin-Nin rank if you decide to go Nuke right from the start. Considering all ranks have a base Reputation score, maths will done in order to balance it with Missing-Nin Level Caps. The Missing-Nin Level Caps were also altered, so check them;
  • Bingo book entry reference. Bingo Book is a system ready to be introduced, waiting in the Admin section. It may also have influence, in the future, towards some special skills yet to be created;

Personal Reputation will be tracked of just like Experience in your Ninja Profile. A new bar has been add for the effect. To updated it, ask your local Admin (me) to update it once a mission or other action that gains RP has been complete.

As such, and having this area of the forum organized to make sure our members don't get too bored during our long and delayed rework, missions will be available again, Monday 18th October, with the same rules as before. The Event Moderators, for those of you who don't know, are Hage and Roro. They will be the ones responsible for the secondary mission approval and counter mission. The overseeing Admin will be myself.

Although the Reputation System has been updated, escaping the village is still suspended until further notice.

"Only the strong survive, in this land of strict rules."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
天地 Tenchi

Male
Number of posts : 1242
Forum Position : Head Admin
Humor : Variable

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
11/50  (11/50)
Secondary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Tertiary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION GODAMN IT MISSIONS MISSIONS MISSIONS!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:11 pm

PS: Each character will start with a Reputation score he\she has regarding anything that makes them gain Reputation done in the past. IF that value is inferior to the least requirement value to be a certain rank (2 for Chuunin, 20 for Jonin, etc), that character will start with that number instead.

Personal Rep > or = Rank Required Rep, gets Personal Rep
Personal Rep < Rank Required Rep, gets Rank Required Rep

"Only the strong survive, in this land of strict rules."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ATTENTION GODAMN IT MISSIONS MISSIONS MISSIONS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1