Admin|Jōnin of Kirigakure
Number of posts : 1242
Age : 27
Location : Big Chair on Europe's Golden Beach
Forum Position : Head Admin
Humor : Variable
Registration : 2008-06-15
|Subject: Moderator Compensation Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 am|| |
We all know that this forum is based a lot on the work and good will of our moderators, who every day work hard to run the shop area and the evaluation topics. As such, based on the idea of one of our mods, I have agreed that some sort of compensation should be given to them, a point of appreciation for all of their unrewarded job which will from now on become rewarded.
In addition, there are lots of Admin who also work around (especially in customs) to make sure our members are having a good time, and running things to make sure every thing's smooth.
As such, the compensations will be the following:
- +3,000￥ each pay check for Shop and Event Mods.
- +4,000￥ each pay check for Admins.
- +5,000￥ each pay check for Evaluation Mods
- +7,000￥ each pay for Custom Mods
- If one Mod or Admin gets a grade of 18 or more, they'll receive a bonus 2 of exp, which makes a total of 20 (max).
- Custom mods get a 10% reduction off the cost of their own custom techniques, rounded to the nearest 1000's.
Right now, we don't have other mods, but when we do, they'll receive compensations as well.
Last edited by 天地 Tenchi on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 6 times in total