Number of posts : 1849
Age : 27
Location : In yo' Jeans O.O
Humor : I hope you all blow up into a glorious wave of confetti.
Registration : 2010-02-23
|Subject: Omoi, Keiki Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:11 am|| |
- Omoi, Keiki, youngest daughter of three, was born into a very poor family on the outskirts of Mizu no Kuni. The slums, which she called home, were overrun by plague and famine; not many of the inhabitants lived a very long life, let alone a pleasant one. The location was inhabited by the undesirables, by the weak, by the scums of society, by the burden of the country, by the expendables; the place was no more than a glorified landfill. Acts of desperation were common yet were usually kept silent due to the usual taboo nature of it all.
- At the age of Four she was sold into slavery by her eldest sister for a few coins to provide for some food...it was a better fate than the alternative; become food herself.
- Omoi Keiki was pampered and educated for the following years; She was well fed, groomed, and her health monitored. Simultaneously she was trained in the Ninja arts, paying a close focus on her unique talents.
- A decade later, at the age of Fourteen, the true intentions of her training and pampering is revealed; She was but a mere prized horse in the eyes of her masters. She is swiftly entered into a twisted competition where she must fight to survive; the prize? Freedom!
- During the competition she excels expectations and eventually makes a name for herself; Majou due to her adaptation of unorthodox styles of fighting which instill fear in the hearts of her adversaries.
- She eventually wins the competition and true to their word, is set free.
- Unsure on how to proceed with her newly gained freedom, Omoi Keiki roams aimlessly around the world; searching for a purpose.
- It took a few years to adjust to the "real world" as her own person, but the young lady has finally found a "pleasant" way to pass her days. She lives for the "here and now" rather than for any long-term goal (which she finds too tedious). This has led to a very adventurous persona; She will try anything and everything for the sake of satisfying her own curiosity and thirst for adventure.
Last edited by Cris on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Number of posts : 4695
Age : 33
Location : Scotland
Forum Position : Bit of Everything
Humor : Dry, Dark & Cynical
Registration : 2009-07-13