Number of posts : 2024
Age : 33
Forum Position : Shop Mod
Humor : everything is funny when it doesn't matter
Registration : 2010-09-16
|Subject: Kaname Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:19 pm|| |
5’4“ / 140 lbs
Often mistaken for a boy
Has a monkey!
- Just a bit Feral
- Raised in a small fishing village that hid an old shinobi clan. Trained by her grandfather with a heavy focus upon taijutsu, while lacking in skill with chakra techniques, her specialized training made her applicable for combat-support higher risk missions at a younger age.
- Placed in a team, along with two of older her sisters, it was her job to take the beatings and cause the distractions to allow her sisters the time to strike, earning her scars and fighting experience but not praise or respect. She was thought of little as little more than useful.
- Her marriage arranged and the date set, Kaname was told by the end of spring she would be wed and was expected to begin producing children. In the hardest conflict she had yet faced, the teenager slipped out of the village and hit the road in disguise.
- In her exodus from the western coast, the girl traveled as far as she could away from her home. Along the way she: defended herself against bandits, stole food and necessities from merchants, and avoided samurai and troop movements, pushing her deeper into the wilds. By the time she reached the Land of Lightning, the young girl lived like an animal, eating what she could scavenge, gather or kill, training all the while out of habit and reflex.
- Deep in the mountains, lost in the cliff-side forest, she was poked her from sleeping by a sandy-colored monkey going through her pockets. After a desperate chase after what she thought was an eager meal, the exhausted girl fell in a grove full of fruit. Meeting Kanedama and the others of the Saru clan, the young beast of a girl was brought back to civilization, albeit primal. She lived with them, ate and slept in the trees and learned their ways. A contract, sealed with her chakra, marked them as allies and more and training under these taijutsu masters, the girl grew strong. Given the name Kaname by her new best friend, Kanedama, the young kunoichi was sent out from the forest the reconnect with her own kind.
- Discovering her own path was harder than she hoped, and still unsure of what Satori-sama meant by the words he sent her off with - "Ame futte ji katamaru." - a chance meeting with a curious stranger landed Kaname in an interesting situation. Now with a partner, the teenage ninja found security and companionship from a talented shinobi. What lies ahead, no one knows.
Last edited by Shiori on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Number of posts : 4695
Age : 32
Location : Scotland
Forum Position : Bit of Everything
Humor : Dry, Dark & Cynical
Registration : 2009-07-13