A Naruto based RPG Forum. Non-canon characters and guaranteed unique system. The epitome of a five year forum RPG tradition.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
- Time and Date -

Week: ZERO
Clock: GMT+0 (No Daylight Savings Time in effect)

- Important Links -
Forum Rules
Behavior Guide
Character Rules
The Stat System
Combat Rules
Clan, Money, & Mission Rules

FAQ
Forum Licenses

Kekkei Genkai, Trades and Talents
Biju and Jinchuriki
Summon Contracts
Sennin Mode
Cursed Seals

Shinobi History
World of NWOTN
Samurai Factions
- Administrators -

TenchiMoriInferintTakaiKitty

- Affiliates -

Facebook

Affiliates

Super Anime RPG Fairy Tail Guild Fairy Tail RPG

Share | 

Eval mods Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai
Admin Jounin
Admin Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 4695
Forum Position : Bit of Everything
Humor : Dry, Dark & Cynical

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
60/60  (60/60)
Secondary Exp:
37/50  (37/50)
Tertiary Exp:
0/25  (0/25)

PostSubject: Eval mods Wanted   Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Yes its' that time again - a fresh hunt for the next batch of Evaluation moderators.

If your interested in the job leave your name below. Bear in mind it IS a fairly demanding job and there are a few things to take into consideration before you put your name down.

1 - It is a LOT of work - this is the one inescapable truth of Evaluations. It can be tedious, it does take time and it does need done.

2 - You need to be active - if your not active then don't apply for the job and waste everyones time.

3 - your current RPs will be looked at to help determine if you are suitable for the job.

4 - you have to be fair - That means even if you don't like someone if they give a good topic you give it a fair eval. Conversely if your best friend gives crap it gets graded fair - favoritism in Evals will get you booted out quickly.

IF you can manage at least these 4 things and want to try then put your name below and An admin will get back to you later to let you know if you have the job or not.

Bear in mind Eval Mods may NOT be a mod of any other department. your either an eval mod or not - no multiple jobs

Thank you to those of you who want to help keep the site running smoothly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatsu
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Chūnin of Konohagakure

Male
Number of posts : 668
Humor : Cupcakes have chakra

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
0/30  (0/30)
Secondary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Tertiary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Eval mods Wanted   Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Yoichi Tsuyoshi - Kumo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 809
Forum Position : Evaluation Moderator
Humor : Welcome to the Masquerade ~

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
6/30  (6/30)
Secondary Exp:
6/15  (6/15)
Tertiary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Eval mods Wanted   Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Uchiha Amie- Kumogakure

A.K.A Amy in the CB. ^_^ I'd be happy to take the responsibility :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roatsu
Chūnin of Konohagakure
Chūnin of Konohagakure

Male
Number of posts : 668
Humor : Cupcakes have chakra

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
0/30  (0/30)
Secondary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Tertiary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Eval mods Wanted   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 am

So it has been exactly a month since the topic had been created. Only two members signed up and I'm sure eval mods are in need. *looks over to the pile of evaluation request.* so how about we find out wether or not we have ourselves a new eval mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talhar

Number of posts : 54

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
1/7  (1/7)
Secondary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Tertiary Exp:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Eval mods Wanted   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:14 am

If it's not too late, I'd like to sign up for Evaluation Mod.

Reasons:
* I thoroughly enjoy reading all kinds of RPs, even the standard "meet and greet"-RPs. I mainly enjoy them because they're like short stories or plot-arcs and such. I like to read in general aswell, although besides RP'ing and newspapers I don't do much actual bookreading lately anymore. ^^

* I want to help out the site/community since I've only joined very recently and already I feel that this is a very fun and good site to be a part of, it rivals the other site's community even. (The one where I'm also a part of) Which says alot cause those people are too damn friendly and fun. ^^

* I have experience being a staff-member, on 2 (relatively) large RP sites: <> Rpnation (My main RP site for about 4 years or so, been a mod there for ayear +- & then an admin for a year aswell, resigned recently because of desiring to find other sites/communities that I could get to know and become a part of. ^^ (My username on Rpnation is [Retired]Carl, if you want to verify)
<> Mizahar (A very large and probably the most "succesful" RP site currently, besides perhaps RPGateway in terms of people)

But unfortunately, while the rp lvl there was quite high, the elitist community and unfriendly atmosphere with a powerabusing/above-all-others Staff of that site = Me leaving quite fast. ^^

I was an Assistant Storyteller there with "duties" in Creating Locations/NPCs and Narrating/Storytelling in certain requested threads, aswell as evaluating threads. I have to admit though, that I haven't evaluated many threads so far, but I've never had complaints and I consider myself a fair and relatively honest person. ^^

If I don't like you, I'll either say it to you or ignore it to avoid causing unnecessary drama. ( Me = Dislikes unnecessary drama. )

Hmm what else ....

Oh, my Assistant Storyteller name on Mizahar was Amor or Amar, but I think it was Amor. Been a while ^^

... Oh, while I'm not a native english language-user, I think I'm able to understand most/alot of the english language and that which I don't, I look up. ^^

>.> I'm starting to run out of things that have something to do with Staff/Mods ...

Ah, lastly, I realize I'm (Very) new here on this site and in this community, but as I said, I just have a really good feeling with (so far) all you people and I can't really see myself leaving/becoming inactive anytime soon. ^^

So, I think that's all that needs to be said, cheers all. :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takai
Admin Jounin
Admin Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 4695
Forum Position : Bit of Everything
Humor : Dry, Dark & Cynical

Role-play Sheet
Primary Exp:
60/60  (60/60)
Secondary Exp:
37/50  (37/50)
Tertiary Exp:
0/25  (0/25)

PostSubject: Re: Eval mods Wanted   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 pm

talhar and yoko selected - topic closed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eval mods Wanted   Today at 1:34 am

Back to top Go down

Eval mods Wanted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1